We’re looking for a full-time producer to join the team at our R&D Centre in Dundee to lead the delivery of our R&D Voucher Scheme projects. You’ll be working with our research team, industry collaborators and partners to make good things happen. ).
R&D Project Producer for InGAME: Innovation for Games and Media Enterprise
Contract: Full-time Fixed Term 24 Months
Salary: £27,511 – £32,817
Application Deadline: 26th March 2020
We’re seeking to appoint a Producer with experience and expertise in game production and/or digital project management. The Producer will manage the day-to-day planning, management and delivery of InGAME R&D projects. You will work closely with InGAME Directors, academic researchers and local and international industry collaborators to deliver experimental prototypes, technology demonstrators, proofs of concept, user research and innovation labs.
The Producer will demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and experience of game production and project management processes. The role requires a highly motivated and methodical facilitator with excellent organisational, communication and problem solving skills.
- You will manage the planning, coordination, production and delivery of InGAME R&D projects.
- You will be expected to have demonstrable experience and expertise in game production and project management.
- This is a fixed term post for 2 years to support the delivery a strategic programme of collaborative R&D projects between InGAME and industry.
Role Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish processes to manage the day-to-day planning, coordination, development and delivery of R&D projects.
- Organise and manage project workflow, communication, deadlines and documentation.
- Plan and coordinate R&D resources and requirements efficiently and within scope and budget.
- Present project plans for internal and external approval.
- Track and communicate status across a portfolio of R&D projects.
- Identify, track and mitigate risks across a portfolio of R&D projects.
- Proactively manage multiple competing priorities.
- Act as a single point of contact and communication for R&D project teams and partners.
- Manage commercially and ethically sensitive data in line with InGAME protocols and policies.
- Build and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders, proactively addressing stakeholder challenges and concerns.
- Undertake other duties necessary for the role which may be assigned by the InGAME project director.
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this exciting role please submit your application through the Abertay University online recruitment system. A full candidate brief for the role can be found on our website, which details the job description, person specification and application detail.
Please note: This post is not on the current “shortage occupation” list and does not meet the minimum requirements as issued by the Border and Immigration Agency therefore will not qualify for a Certificate of Sponsorship and Tier 2 visa. Please note that we will only accept applications through our online recruitment system.