The programme runs from the 14th September 2021 and will be delivered at no charge (RRP £2,000 per company). Please read the below details and instructions on how to apply.
About V&A Design for Business Accelerator
V&A Dundee’s Design Thinking Accelerator is an immersive programme aimed at organizations who are open to new ways of problem-solving and thinking that can support innovation in their organisations. Those taking part bring to the programme a real-life product, service, or business challenge which they will actively progress during a series of 6 two-hour workshops. The workshops will be conducted remotely online.
The approach is structured around proven Design Thinking techniques combining design process and design methods with organisational practice. Over this series of workshops, participants will gain experience in the application of these techniques and will start to develop a key project. The practical approach will easily transfer into participants’ working practice.
Ahead of the session participants are asked to identify a live challenge. This can be something you are currently working on or something in your future pipeline. This challenge can vary from a product, service or customer problem or be around a new technology or concept for your business.
All applicants who apply for a space on the programme must meet the following eligibility criteria. Applications will be assessed by representatives from InGAME, V&A Dundee and the Scottish Games Network.
- You are an established or pre-formation videogame studio, service or middleware provider based in Scotland.
- For pre-formation companies, a link to a website or portfolio is required.
- Two members of your organisation are available to attend workshops on the following dates
- Tuesday 14th September 2-4.30pm
- Thursday 16th September 2-4.30pm
- Tuesday 21stSeptember 2-4.30pm
- Thursday 23rd September 2-4.30pm
- Tuesday 28th September 2-4.30pm
- Thursday 30th September 2-4.30pm
- You have a design challenge that you believe can be resolved with the help of design thinking techniques.
Application is now closed
The deadline for applications was 12 pm on Monday 6th of September. Thank you to everyone who applied.