- InGAME has collaborated with Stephen Hey to deliver this FREE two-part Marketing and pitch masterclass for videogames studios.
- The first class will take place on Wednesday 6th July 2022 between 10 am and 3pm.
- The second class will take place on Wednesday 27th July 2022 between 10 am and 3pm.
- The workshops will take place in-person at the Malmaison Hotel, Dundee. There is no remote access option. Tea, Coffee and Buffet lunch will be provided at both sessions.
- Only one per organisation can attend and they should commit to both dates.
- This masterclass is open to any videogames studios based in Scotland, UK.
Wednesday 6th July 2022, 10am – 3pm
Pre-Development Marketing Session
Stephen will walk you through the market research that should be done before you start to develop a game. Topics include:
- Identifying your market?
- Benchmarking the competition?
- Who are the players?
- What do these players want in a game?
Pitching Session (Part 1)
Deliver a pitch for your latest game and receive expert feedback on preparing and presenting powerful pitches to platform holders, publishers and other parties.
Masterclass 2, Wednesday 27th July 2022
Build your marketing plan
Let’s talk about what should go into your marketing plan. Topics include:
- What will we need to plan for?
- At what stages does everything happen?
- How can we help ourselves and be campaign ready?
Pitching Workshop (part 2)
In a group session, you will re-deliver your pitch by building on the best practice learning from part 1. Expect open and honest feedback from your peers.
About Stephen Hey
Stephen has 25 years of experience promoting and marketing video games. Marketing Strategy is his forte and there is nothing he likes more than to devise fresh marketing strategies that can make a real difference to products or other marketing issues. His knowledge of marketing channels, consumer insight and engagement combined with nearly 30 years of seeing what works, and what doesn’t, gives him a unique perspective. He started his consultancy HeyStephenHey in 2017.