InGAME Wants You!
InGAME is collaborating with Abertay Career Services to launch a pilot initiative alongside the Principal’s Award Scheme.
What is the Abertay Principal’s Award Scheme?
The Principal’s Award is a short employibility programme for undergraduate and postgraduate students that recognises, supports and rewards work related skills and achievements. The programme helps Abertay students gain the skills they need to stand out in the jobs marktet.The collaboration with InGAME will give Abertay students the opportunity to:
- Gain 25 hours work experience within the InGAME R&D Centre. You will work to an industry brief supporting our mission to increase the scale and value of the Dundee videogame industry
- Attend a mock interview with an expert videogames industry professional
- Get recognition of your achievements on your Higher Education Certificate
Is the InGAME X Principal’s Award Scheme right for me?
The Principal’s Award is about getting to utilise your skillset in a work environment and gaining confidence in what you can achieve when you enter the world of work. By being accepted into your chosen course at Abertay University, you will already have the skills we are looking for. We are particular keen to meet:
- Designers with creative, strategic and communication skills
- Makers with AR, UX/UI, code, data and visual design/animation abilities
- Producers who can refine a brief, organise teams and create manageable delivery plans
- Storytellers who can craft compelling narratives.
How Do I Apply?
Applying to participate in an InGAME X Principal’s Award Pilot is a competitive process but only takes a few minutes. Simply fill in the very short form below and tell us why you are interested in participating in the scheme.
Dates and Deadlines
The Expression of Interest form will remain open until Midnight on Sunday 5th of January. A maximum of 10 candidates will be selected to participate in the pilot phase which will take place between January and May 2020. Applicants who are not selected for this initial pilot round will be considered for future collaboration opportunities.